Since my entrance, my niggas had packs
They moved em to a trap like Winston
Far from bustas, baby nah
All my homies henchmen
I was the rhymer, my talk went through the walls like Slimer
Or like, eating vagina
Since the beginning his boys had packs (drug bundles); 1st and 15th was built on drug money (word to his boy/business partner getting busted with bricks of Heroin and Cocaine)
– Trap (The drug spot)
– “Like Winston” Winston cigarette packs.
– Winston Churchhill was said to have been in a “trap” when he joined the WW2 conflict.
– Busta’s = Ghostbusters
Winston was also one of the Ghostbusters. “Packs” the Ghostbusters always had those backpacks on
“Far from bustas, baby nah, all my homies henchmen"
– His boys are far from lames (bustas). Henchmen are villains
“Far from Bustas, my homies Henchmen… I was the Rhymer"
– Busta Rhymes. his bodyguard is Jimmy Henchmen.
His boys were never far away from him like Busta’s bodyguard (so don’t fuck with him)
“I was the rhymer, my talk went through the walls like Slimer… Or like, eating vagina ”
- “Rhymer” completing the whole Busta Rhymes wordplay.
- Lupe was the rhymer. He was the frontman of the whole
drug operation. His boys did the dirty work behind the scene and used it to front his legal hip-hop operation.
- “Talk went through the walls” the cops were listening. Slimer (from Ghostbusters) could go through walls.
- Eating vagina (vaginal walls)
To help improve the meaning of these lyrics, visit “Lupe The Killer” by Lupe Fiasco Lyrics and leave a comment on the lyrics box