No time-outs, no free throws, no refs, no penalties
No handouts, no pit stops, no cheat codes, no sleep
A pun on “game”.
He’s winning the (rap) game without:
- Time-outs: without any pause
- Referees: without anyone backing him up
- Penalties: without any cheep shots (at other rappers)
- Cheat codes: could refer to auto-tune, or paying radios for “extra radio plays”
- Sleep: putting a lot of effort in his songs.
To help improve the meaning of these lyrics, visit "Play for Keeps" by B.o.B Lyrics and leave a comment on the lyrics box